Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am thinking about proposing to my boyfrend. ...I need a guys advice...?

Is this something that you would accept or is it improper for a girl to ask? I know we are in the 21st century, but I also know that proposing has been a guys task a guess you could say and I really dont want to hurt his feelings or make him feel like he is not the man in this relationship but I have really been feeling like proposing. What do you think?? Good idea or bad?? If you think its a good idea please give me some good tips that I could use.I am thinking about proposing to my boyfrend. ...I need a guys advice...?
If you are suggesting it is a bad idea simply because you're female then I would say absolutely not..I am thinking about proposing to my boyfrend. ...I need a guys advice...?
i know im not a guy, but i wish you the very best of luck!





has he expressed an interest in marrying you? if he has, and has done it recently, he may have some ideas up his sleeve, so give it a little bit more time, thats the only actual advice i can really offer you.
It really matters what kind of guy this is. If he any kind of traditionalist or romantic, he's going to want to make the move. I can imagine that it can be hard to wait for him to propose, but many different things can be going on inside his head. One, he might be waiting for the perfect opportunity....an exotic location or the right mood to present itself. Two, he very well might not be ready for that kind of commitment. Lastly, he might not know that you truly want that. My advice would be to talk about marriage in some way or another. Let him know that you are ready.....a relationship killer can be when one proposes and is rejected publicly. This is where letting him know that you want to spend the rest of your life with him will help. However, I have to warn against pressuring him. Good luck!
I think the girl can ask just as well and the guy, hell the guy maybe even to chicken to ask himself.
i think it's a good idea. as long as you two both feel the same, it really doesnt matter who asks. good luck!
Feel it out first.. make sure your making the right move... I always said the guy shouldnt do all the initiating..
Only you can really say how your boyfriend would respond to a question like this. If you are considering proposing, then you already half know the answer. Honestly though, marriage has become a farce in today's society, because people get married for insanely stupid reasons nowadays. If you feel it's a logical step in your relationship, and that your boyfriend wouldn't feel bad if you did the proposing, then go ahead. The world is only JUST beginning to come out of it's sexist thoughts though, so be warned, if other people find out, they may look down on you. I myself would have no problem if the woman asked, but I'm a few steps ahead of most people when it comes to matters of this nature. Maybe your boyfriend feels the same way, or maybe he doesn't. Most guy's do consider it ';Their place'; to propose though, because of how it's almost always been done in the past. Be prepared for a letdown if you go through with it. Best of luck with your decision.
In the 21st century it is fine for women to buy dinner, etc. I guess it would be perfectly ok for you to propose. I would just say, make sure he wants to get married before you ask. That would be a huge problem if he isn't interested in getting married at this point. It could also put the future of your current relationship into some serious trouble.
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment