Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some guys advice please?

what do you think about a girl having a promise ring?I need some guys advice please?
that it can be a special symbol or it can just be any kind of ring if both dont follow that promiseI need some guys advice please?
You listen to the Jonas Brothers or something *spits on floor
It shows shes waiting on da perfect guy
i think about someone else
lol I honestly probably wouldn't even notice it. If I did, then I would be disappointed if I was JUST trying to hook up with her.





If I liked her and really wanted a relationship with her, then I would love it because I would hope one day that she would give me the promise ring.





It also shows that she has good values, which is well ...good.
it says someone doesn't wanna fully commit
Honestly i dont think it truely means anything. That comes from my past experiences though and maybe its different for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment