Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really need some guy advice! from guys and girls....?

so i like this guy that has been one of my closer friends for about a year. he is two years older than me and hes really sweet and nice. but, i don't know if he likes me or not.....should i tell him how i feel? i don't want to ruin our friendship or make it awkward...or should i just move on? HELP!I really need some guy advice! from guys and girls....?
just hang out togather and see where it goes, just be yourself.I really need some guy advice! from guys and girls....?
Tell him your a woman and you need a man.





And that you want him and to get intimate with him if thats ok with him.





dang, one year huh?


One week is too long for me..
i would tell him...then maybe he will realize that he has feelings for you and you two will become more than just friends. for all you know he could be seceretly crushing on you too but just doesnt know how to tell you!
if u think u can move one easily and it wouldbt be easy to tell him then try to move on. but if u have strong feelings tell him





just remember, make sure he has time to talk so u can be very honest and open. tell him no matter what he thinks u dont want this to ruin your friendship and u still really wnt to be friends and hangout like u always do.





id be gald to help u more if u have more details


can u help me out?????


but can u email me or givre me your email, i have a story already typed that i can send.





thanks
If he is a good guy, it shouldnt matter if you tell him how you feel, because chances are, he likes you too!!! I would at least give it a try, and it shouldn't make things akward, the worst that would happen is saying he dosen't like you, and if that happens, gaurenteed there is a better guy out there for you!!








I would tell him how I feel!!


Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment