Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guy advice from guys or girl pleasee!?

okayy, so my friend liked me from september to january. i wasnt into him then, but i soooo am now. he asked me out a few weeks ago but, before i answered he said nevermind i don wanna ruin our friendship.


hes had 3 girlfriends since then. do you think hes still into me? he holds my hand and gives me his jacket and stuff, but i dont know if thats just ';as friends';


help?Guy advice from guys or girl pleasee!?
If he holds your hand and gives you his jacket I would consider that flirting. However, think about it if he has had three girlfriends in like 4 months that to me rings the ';player'; bell. If I was in your situation I think I would not rush into a relationship with him until I was sure that he wanted to be in a committed relationship. Also, if you rush into one it might ruin your friendship... so just see how it goes.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment