Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can u advice, how to behave to my husband during sex?? Am specially expecting guys advices.?

am getting married soon.Till now i have not done any sexual activities and i'm waiting to do it after my marriage only.


but i know A-Z knowledge about sex.I and my friend(girl) have watched lots of sex scenes in internet.


My question is how should i behave to my husband after marriage during sex? should i have to behave like a girl who have knowledge abt sex (OR)


should i have to act as an girl who dont have much knowledge abt sex?





I am asking this question, coz my friend insisted me to behave as a girl, who don't have much knowledge abt sex.coz she told that gents will love if a girl behaves unknowingly abt sex.(i mean A-Z abt sex).





(am indian).


please advice me.


thanks in advance.Can u advice, how to behave to my husband during sex?? Am specially expecting guys advices.?
You're from India鈥?home of the Kama Sutra鈥? erotic and exotic. Well if you were marrying an American guy then you could just say ....I've studied everything from A-Z and want to try at all with you. You would have one happy American guy





But鈥?br>




Considering that your culture highly prizes virginity and the man might take offense to your overeagerness. I I would be a bit careful.





Is this an arranged marriage? Not unusual throughout the Asian world. If you really know your spouse to be and can talk to him privately and confidentially. Then I would mention that you're very excited about being married. I would tell him that you want to make his marriage bed very exciting and so you have been trying to study on the subject. Ask him does he think that's a good idea?





And if you want a free copy of my book (in PDF format) I cover everything from a A-Z in sexuality鈥? it also includes who does what and how often. You might find it useful. Just e-mail me ...by clicking on my picture and then my e-mail link.





Congratulations on your future marriage鈥?sounds like your honeymoon is going to be a lot of fun





Mark


Author GirlsTellAllCan u advice, how to behave to my husband during sex?? Am specially expecting guys advices.?
It's rare to find a guy that will buy the car BEFORE the test drive.


Knowledge is not something that you can pretend to have. Your only option is to be yourself. He SHOULD know enough about you to know that you are not experienced. If he doesn't, there's definitely something wrong.
Girliee, no matter what anyone answers, it will NOT be the correct answer. You will have good advise but the BEST advise is to be YOURSELF when you make love to your husband for the first time and each time after that. It will come naturally and with time it will get even better.





The key to a healthy and fun sex life with your husband is communication and friendship. Communicate with him the things that you like and don't like and just ';let go'; and enjoy your sex!!!
your husband wants you to be a whore in bed, and a lady in public.


your indian?, dont forget to wax!, he wont be thrilled with all that body hair
first of all congratulations for keeping your virginity till your marriage, he would be proud of you that you kept yourself for him and that would explain everything about your inexperience to him, just be yourself as long as he knows you are a virgin he would not expect perfection from you, but am sure he would be willing to teach you all the things he would want you to know.to him. But if you try to act as an expert when you are not you might end up giving a wrong impression, I am not saying you should not be sexy to him afterall he is your husband after marriage. Just dress well for him. When you are inside put on skimpy clothes just for him and avoid adding wait, more importantly communicate with him a lot on the subject matter, discovered what he likes and get him to teach you those things. try your best to be sexy but not dirty or flirty.





cheers
Just act like you know alot about sex but dont overshow it if you know what I mean..... By the way u probably know this already but it hursts the 1st couple of times s0 watch out!! try to stay a virgin 4 as long as possible!! : ) Seasons Greetings!


~Haley





p.s. dont forget to wax! legs and the 'other places'; if u know what I mean.....
For the first few times, show that you have no knowledge at all.





Then after that you can do what you like. as it will seem that you learnt from him.





You can watch movies together on the honeymoon period, great way to cover up.





Show that you are an innocent girl.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment