Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guys advice? why has he not as me out yet?

during the summer i started talking to this guy i had in pre-calculus.


he will tell me im cute and stuff.


then when we started school i have him for 2 classes.


we flirt like crazy that people think we are a couple.





i have his friend for calculus and he told me his going to as me.





it been two weeks and nothing.





he still flirts with me but i find it strange.





his he into me or just playing with me.





or his he mad b/c im a flirt and flirt with guys in classGuys advice? why has he not as me out yet?
ask him.Guys advice? why has he not as me out yet?
give him time





now answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An7yi70xbhJNV30O_uKSC9Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091121212712AAQdZzS
He might just be nervous to ask you out. Give him some time.
hes scared
ask him out

No comments:

Post a Comment