Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice on dating guys?

there is a senior at my school who likes me. i told him i would ask my dad about going out with him. I see him sometimes during the day. but my ex boyfriend is one of his friends and they sit together at lunch. what should i do and can u give me any advice.I need some advice on dating guys?
If you really want to go out with him than your ex-boyfriend should have nothing to do with it. You are not with him anymore and he has no control over you. It is really immature when people say that you can't date your ex's friend. Because it doesn't matter. You are not with them for a reason, and you want to be with someone else. So if you ex-boyfriend bothers you about this, ignore him because you are not with him. Does the boy that you like know you dated his friend? That is something to question. He may be one of the boys that won't date someone that his friend dated. Again, I think it is really immature. If you want to date him, than just date him. It's not a big deal. You have to put yourself out there if you want a boyfriend, and this is one of those situations. Just go sit with the boy who likes you. Yes, I know you will be sitting with your ex-boyfriend than as well, but who cares. You are sitting with your ex-boyfriend, but you don't have to talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment