Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice from popular guys in 8th grade?

im 14 year old male and ive always been the shy guy and just wondered how those guys churn gangster or something and have the confidence to do anything. they can talk to girls and make them fall for them without being nevous please tell me how to do it and if ur not in middle school or something give me advice,, i sorta wana be like lil wayne does.I need advice from popular guys in 8th grade?
Those guys are just comfortable in their own skin. You just need to accept yourself for who you are, and I know that sounds cliched, but it is true. Be you, be sure of yourself, and don't be afraid to show it. The girls will be lining up.I need advice from popular guys in 8th grade?
just start talking to them girls always want to b talkin to other guys
this is the cutest thing ive ever read.
well the first thing is if your goodlooking or ugly?
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment