Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need boy help(guys advice would be nice)?

So I'm a tenth grade girl and I have a huge crush on a senior. I met him about a month ago. We talk on the bus a little but nothing big. How can I get him to see me maybe a a potential girlfriend rather than just a friend?I need boy help(guys advice would be nice)?
Be flirty with him so he knows you're interested as more than friends. That will let you collect more data and know if he's interested.I need boy help(guys advice would be nice)?
Hang out with him more! Use body language to your advantage as well. Eye contact, maybe brush up on his arm if he makes you laugh - any innocent form of physical contact for that matter, and smiling are all great starts.
It would'nt hurt to ask for his number, and text him every once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment