Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mixed signals...i need a guys advice?

one of my guy friends is starting to flirt with me and he has done it before while he goes out with other girls he told me when he started going out with his new girl friend that he didn't like me anymore and now he is starting to flirt with me AGAIN???does he like me and if so what should i do i like him and he figured it out so is he just messing with my head or what????Mixed signals...i need a guys advice?
i got one word for this ';BOOTY CALL';....listen he just wants to u know what....cuz if he didnt he wouldnt be having a girlfriend....but ets say you started messing around with back..... wake up you have seen him if you start dating him he's gonna get bored and he;s gonna go talk to some other girl...just start going out some other guy or flirting around with some other guy n believe me youll forget about him....wat would you perfer....suffer because your always thinking dat he's with someone else or enjoy LA VIDA LOCA!!!! ........good luckMixed signals...i need a guys advice?
sounds like he is just messin with your head. He probably knows you like him and is doing it for the ego boost it gives him. I would just ignore the flirting.
yeah ive gotten this before. guys are just idiots sometimes and yes hes giving you mixed signals. maybe hes playing a girl's game ';hard-to-get';. i think hes trying to get over you and hes comparing his gfs to you but he doesnt want you to know that.
Run away. He thinks your easy. A tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment