Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys advice please help me to understand?

My ex BF and I still talk off and on. I try to not as much as possible as I still love him and it pains me to even talk to him on a friend level. What I need help in understanding is this he saids he loves me yet its not there for him emotionally and he doesnt think it will be ever, thus out break up. He says he love me like a friend yet his actions in our entire realtionship spoke otherwise. I have been in love before and the guys with me in past realationships the way I was treated and looked at showed real love as well as hearing it. My ex boyfriend the one I am in question about did the same thing and I could see it in his eyes and feel it in his heart when were near and apart. I just am having a difficult time understanding him and the ';its not there emotionally for me'; is what he says and I am so confused when he says I do love you.. Not I DID love you. Please what is he really saying, guys help me to understand cause I dont.. Mature anwsers please and thank you in advance.Guys advice please help me to understand?
Commitment is scary. This could be why he jumped ship. Perhaps you're not who he pictured himself ending up with and things were just getting too close. Most people have thought about that ';perfect person';. It could be a matter of realizing that you're perfect for him.





Another scary thing about commitment is that you don't have experiences with anyone else. Perhaps he wants to know what it's like being with someone else. This comes from our ability to always ask, ';What if...';.





As far as advice goes, I wouldn't expect him to come around anytime soon. He may not want to ever get back together. He could possibly think that he ended the chances with you, but calls because he longs for having what he had with you.





This type of situation is unpredictable and can drag on for a good number of years if things stay as they are now. If it pains you to ';just be friends';, tell him how you feel and be ready to let him go out of your life. You don't need to always be wondering if things could work out now.Guys advice please help me to understand?
He's just saying that deep down he'll always have love for you, but at the present time it's just not there for him. Somehow that deep connection he felt before just isn't there as strongly as it was before. He still loves you because of the emotions and experiences you 2 shared, but at the moment he can't put his all into it.
old lovers make bad friends


check the link below and you'll see how

No comments:

Post a Comment