Thursday, July 29, 2010

HELP! GIRLS or GUYS ADVICE!!! What should I do?

I met a girl at a place on my campus (college student) we had ice cream for few hours. She IMed me when i got back, said she had a good time, wanted to hang out again. I called her and asked her to dinner. I definitely think she likes me but she always seems nervous around me and i cant really tell how comfortable she is with me yet. Should I kiss her goodnight on the lips on the end of this second date or would a cheek kiss be better?HELP! GIRLS or GUYS ADVICE!!! What should I do?
you can test it by touching her hair and leaning closer to whisper some little words to her.





If she responds positively, you can go ahead to kiss her lips.HELP! GIRLS or GUYS ADVICE!!! What should I do?
u should ask that question to a guyyyyyyyyyy, anyway I'll still answer it DON'T KISS HERRRRR, THE FIRST 3 DATES UR GAY, ACT AS IF U GET SO MUCH A$$, JUST HAVE FUN TALK, DRINK,LAUGH,EAT,PUSH EACHOTHER , WRESTLE A LITTLE, ROLLERBLADE, AND I SWEAR TO YOUUUUUU SHE'S GOING TO WANNA KISS U BADDDDD
Eventually she's feeling you. She likes you,


It's Normal for her to feel nervous around you. That's how people get when they like a person. Getting to that comfort zone takes a while, it takes times. SO jut give her that time and try to always make her feel comfortable even though she might not seem like it.. But just keep giving her that comfort zone until she gets used to it. I would say DON';T kiss her just a goodbye cheek kiss for now.





If she seem nervous as it is giving her a lip kiss is not putting her in a comfort zone. Just be patient and wait a little longer. Trust me Once she's at that comfort zone you'll know. Just give it a couple of more dates to then give her a kiss on the lips.
Kiss on the cheek since the lips would give you a bad impression with her
Lips if she lets you... no tongue kissing though.. mind your manners...
go for the cheek


its super sweet and it shows that you wanna take things slow and get to know her


goodluck


=]]]
A kiss on the lips is ALWAYS better. The real thing you should be considering is which set of lips you want to kiss on the second date! For your sake, I hope it's the pair on her lower half. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment