Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guys' advice, what do you think..?

Hey I'm thinking about approaching a guy tomorrow and i never have talked to him yet.





I'm really interested in him and I going to introduce myself tomorrow.


Would it be awkward or flattering if i told him that i think he is pretty?


I don't want to come off too strong but i kinda want to mention how i noticed him.


I might just say ';Oh hey i noticed you from across the hall and i just wanted to say hi'; or something..





any advice for good first impressions?


He is kind of shy so... yea haha.





thanks! :)Guys' advice, what do you think..?
I like the ';I noticed you from ...'; that will make him feel really good. You'll make his day, no matter how he reacts.





Do it when he is alone. Guys tend to get rude when they are embarrassed in front of friends, even if they like you.





Don't say ';pretty.';





Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment