Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any guys out there with good fashion advice?

i need help with some fashion tips on my hair from a guy to see a male's perspective, itd be very helpful. i want to cut my hair maybe a little longer than shoulder length and my hair right now is like half way down my back. its pretty but i kindof want a really cute new look, im not sure?Any guys out there with good fashion advice?
cute is as cute does. we don't kno what you look like so all i can say is long hair 1/2 way down your back sounds nice, i like to run my fingers through it and admire it as it swings or sways when you walk. hair a lil past shoulder length is nice and in bed doesn't get in the way, easier to maintain and get your a## out the door when we need to go somewhere.Any guys out there with good fashion advice?
You should cut your hair short but sweet.Don't keep it long that is not healthy for your hair. Also make sure you clean your hair every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment