Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a guys advice!! what do guys want to find in a girl like funny sweet smart or what?

Some guys want expensive type girls,other guys want girls with big booty and breast and also butt. But a guy like me want a girl with good or great personality. Why do I say that? Because i'm not like other guys who just go any girl just because she has this or that or she got a big booty. Me? I just walk up to a lady and say'; Hello or Hey are u? Wat is ur name? That beautiful name for someone who is beautiful.'; What I look for in girl is honest and her just being herself when we go out to have fun or watch a movie 2gether whenever we want to. Just relaxing ourself.I need a guys advice!! what do guys want to find in a girl like funny sweet smart or what?
well, hopefully they want more than just ';hottness'; but if they like you just for your looks their jerksI need a guys advice!! what do guys want to find in a girl like funny sweet smart or what?
Shes got to be hot! But shes got to have a sense of humor, because then it makes the relationship fun. And being nice and sweet is also a plus. Another thing is she has to be 100%, completely honest!!
I would want a girl who would laugh at jokes and who are not dumb to choose the right guy
hotttt
I can't speak for all men, but I'm attracted to a combination.


Looks is usually the initial draw, but I would say that fun, intelligence, and expressiveness make up for shortcomings in appearance.





Biggest turnoffs: smoking, fowl language, drugs, over-weight, tattoos, messy.





Smoking and tattoos are the worst, makes a gal look like a prostitute, especially those gaudy tat's on the lower back. What are they thinking?
guys look for something that makes a girl can go along with him no matter what. mostly if they hav the same character and understand each other rely well
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment