Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey guys any advice from experience?

I am currently on my last packet of pills and once I have finished them we are going to try conceive our second baby!


I am a smoker but not heavy. I'm cutting down each day so then I'm hoping I can stop completley by the time my pills finish.


Has or is anyone in this position where they will be trying to conceive and has anyone got a bit of advice to help us be successul and higher our chances?


Baby dust to all ttc ****Hey guys any advice from experience?
Congrats on stopping smoking! I too am a smoker in the same predicament! Smoking and alcohol lowers your chances, but try this web site babyhopes.com. That has soooo many answers for you. Also, use the ovulation calendar to pin point when you should be most active. Remember, sperm stays for 5~7 days, and your egg is good for 12 ~ 24 hours, so having sex every other day is healthy and def increases your chances! Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment