Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guys advice pleaseeeeeeeeeee ?

what do you think of purity meaning no sex be4 marrage what would you do if a girl you were dateing made a commitment to have no sex till after marrage what would you do please be honest i need to knowGuys advice pleaseeeeeeeeeee ?
is this a myth?Guys advice pleaseeeeeeeeeee ?
I think people have corrupted the act of sex. Firstly by calling it sex, and secondly by turning it to some impure, corrupt purely physical act that means nothing more then what animals do. First of all sex is spiritual. When your with someone you love and your not doing it out of lust then it can be purely spiritual and theres nothing wrong with that. During it your souls connect and it's the most intimate you can ever be. The whole none of it before marriage is a social standard, and because sex has been turned into a sin and changed from what it is meant to be. Now it's only for weak people who want to satisfy their biological urges. If you love someone and you feel connected to them then marriage shouldn't be necessary for it because there's nothing wrong with it. If a girl told me no sex before marriage I'd be alright with it, but I'm not ever getting married so we would never be intimate. If you do it for the right reasons then it is purely for love, and spiritual closeness, and growth. If he's some prick that just wants to get himself off though, then he won't want to wait til marriage anyway, and he'll probably pressure you to change your mind. This could also be just because hes weaker and has a hard time fighting his needs, and urges. But ya I would honor the request even if it is misguided and your concept on an act that should be sacred and spiritual is extremely corrupted.
Are we talking no coitus?


Or no touching at all?


Or somewhere between those?


Are we willing to discuss these matters calmly and honestly, understanding that I can delay some of my needs if I don't have to delay them all, but if I have to delay them all for years on end, I'm gonna find another way even if that means losing this beautiful friendship?


I mean..(Salt N Pepa)...';let's talk about sex, baby! Let's talk about you and me! Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be!';





Are you ready to come to this conversation knowing what my needs probably are through having researched them because I am unlikely to know or want to look at them? Yes, I have a deep need for orgasms, but I also need to have proofs of affection, intimate touch, confirmation that I have some worth as a person and I'm not a total loser, comfort and friendly challenge, support through rough spots, someone to hear me when I have problems with others that I can't figure out, someone to give things to and receive things from, not just 'things' though, are you starting to see?


Every human is different, but we share certain tendencies, so looking at Maslov's Pyramid of Needs is not a bad first step, followed by Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus......
well i believe that marriage is by the bible and a child should come of the relationship to be considered marriage . as in adam knew his wife. marriage is nothing more than a legal parchment today . it has nothing to do with god. and should she say that i would have to leave her . not because of sex but because she worships a roman God . and i wont fornicate with adulterers .
Er..we aren't myths, I say we deserve to be in the dating and singles section!





Anyways..simply not having sex doesn't make you pure, it just makes you a virgin, nothing more.


Secondly I'd let the relationship run it's course, it doesn't always have to be about sex, we'd probably become best friends and leave it there.
if i were a dude, i'd say that you were a self righteous conservative robbing even yourself of basic needs for false beliefs. wouldn't date someone with such an immature thought process.
If she was really worth it, I'd go for it.





Otherwise, NOOOOO
play with my hand..

No comments:

Post a Comment