Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls and guys need advice easy pointssss?

i was married for 5 yrs and my husband had a huge package like 10 in. but we are not together n e more and my boyfriend now is only 6 in long so my question is will he be able to tell the difference? And will i be able to tell the difference? i mean will it be bad on either end? please no smart answeres only answere if u had an expierience like this thanks..........Girls and guys need advice easy pointssss?
My ex was huge...like literally, it hurt every time huge, and my boyfriend now...well, he's not as big, let's just say that. At first I could tell a difference, but after i got used to the fact that I was having sex with someone else, it became better, even much more enjoyable than with my ex, not only because I love him, but because I think my body kind of...adjusted to the difference.





I don't think that he will be able to tell at all, but I would think that you definitely will be able to tell at first.Girls and guys need advice easy pointssss?
At least you won't have to worry about getting hurt.


It's not the size; it's what he does with it that counts.
10 inches.....wow.......hung like a horse.....literally.........

No comments:

Post a Comment