Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys/girls - guy advice help [much appreciated]?

so i thought this guy was cute so i went up to him and we started


talking and exchanging numbers etc. it was all good until three days


later he kept saying he ';really likes me';, that i don't ';like him'; and


that he hopes we work out at the most randomest times. it's cute but..it kinda creeps me out a little but i can't tell him that because then i'd feel really bad %26gt;%26lt;





is he like..crazy or does he just like me a little too much?





;i'm 14 and he's 16.


http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv115鈥?/a>Guys/girls - guy advice help [much appreciated]?
I've been in the same situation (; Trust me; he called me babe, told me he loved me, that I was beautiful, that I was amazing, all in one text %26amp; I got a new text every 5mins. I thought he was obsessing over me or something. It's scared me %26amp; all I wanted to do was make it stop, so I turned of my phone. In the end, I broke up with him and he started dating one of my friends. I totally regretted ever ending our relationship.


Basically all he's doing is waiting for you to say ';i love you 2'; %26amp; I don't think he realizes how it makes you feel. He's just a boy; he just wants to impress you!





Hahaha, It's totally normal.


-Melissaaa


%26lt;3333333Guys/girls - guy advice help [much appreciated]?
Older males, that is your problem. he believes you young and naive. he's not crazy he's crafty. he tries to lure you in by saying he likes you then, when he knows you like him he tells you you don't which forces you to restate that you do thus making you think you do more so than you otherwise would. now to translate him ';hoping it works out'; bad news, he's hoping to get something out of this relationship, what that is only he knows. as for the random times of it well i would need more details as to the timing but a good table for it goes like this


8am-10am he dreamt of you


10am-1pm he saw you or somehting that reminded him of you


1pm-2pm he felt it neccesary(no explantain for this one) to let you know he's thinking of you


2pm-5pm hes lonely, bored and most likely slacking off on his studies


5pm-8pm most likely he just ate and is settling in for the night, meaning he feels the need to talk to people he hasnt seen that day


8pm-9pm hes winding down if you get a message at this time it will be one of the last ones for the day.


9pm-8am he's suffering from a night of insomnia and has officially fallen for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment