Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys help me please i need advice. girls too but preferably guys?

i like a guy, but i don't know the best way to tell him or to ask him out. my friends think he likes me back, but i don't know. should i ask him if he likes me or should i just wait for him? what do most guys prefer?Guys help me please i need advice. girls too but preferably guys?
Just talk to him and get to know him some before you go out. Dating is trying to find the guy you want to married and spend the next 60 years together. If you can't talk to him now then you better find someone you can!





Besides, just talking may tell you if he is a jerk, nut job, doper..... and missing out on a date with a loser is a good thing!Guys help me please i need advice. girls too but preferably guys?
if we are talking about a shy guy he would expect you to make a move first but dont wait for him that would be the worst thing you can do , so i suggest you tell him you like him see if he reacts to that most guys react on the girl saying she likes him
you could just give him a note that says i like you lol that's what my gf did in 7 and 8th grade i am in 10th grade now or you can just tell him like face to face or just wait a while and he will ask you out.
I would just trying making plans to go see a movie or get dinner. Just the two of you. If he makes plans to see you again or pays for your meal/ ticket he probably likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment