Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys advice on asking a girl out on a date?

she lives 20 miles away


i think she's interested in meGuys advice on asking a girl out on a date?
I found out after I met my wife that she has liked me for a long time. If I had just had the guts to ask her out I could have been this happy along time ago. GO FOR IT!!Guys advice on asking a girl out on a date?
ask her out if you love her so much.
go to her house and do it. who cares if u get rejected. atleast u did it. and she wont think u are a wuss cause u got someone else to do it for u
Ask her to lunch. That's alot easier than a full night out. Then you both can relax and really see if you want to go out. If it turns out she's not your type or you're not her's, it's no big loss. You can find out a lot about a person in an hour. Good luck.
why dont you call and ask her to go to the movies or something. girls like it when they are asked to go and dont have to ask themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment