Saturday, July 31, 2010

GUYS ADVICE PLZ! HELP WAT WOULD U WANT ME 2.....?

what do guys like girls 2 wear? we r goin out and i wanna look sexy! wat do u like girls 2 wear?GUYS ADVICE PLZ! HELP WAT WOULD U WANT ME 2.....?
Well it all depends how the guy is, for me when i got out with my girl i want her to look hot, but not slutty hot, u know?


maybe wear skinny jeans with heals or somethin idk.. lol


depends on ur style too..


just wear something that u think will be hot, and that u'll be comfy with, and somethin that u think will have the guy saying DAMMMNN!!


LOL


=DGUYS ADVICE PLZ! HELP WAT WOULD U WANT ME 2.....?
Something respectable.





For me, I go less for looks than most other guys.





I like an intelligent gir who isn't afraid to hang out in jeans and a hoodie.
as little as possible guys are visual
wear an artickoke on your hair, I like that, me.
t-shirt and jeans are cool, take that brick and hit internet hate mack=hine on the head too

No comments:

Post a Comment