Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help: guy advice? hey guys i have a question:?

hey guys i have a question: what turns a guy off and on for a girl's looks and appearance? what do you look for in a girl?Help: guy advice? hey guys i have a question:?
If you get ten answers for 10 guys, they are all going to give you a different answer. Just be yourself, there's nothing better. If you try to makeup for someone to find you, once they see you without that makeup it's not the same. My wife used to wear makeup when we first met in college. It wasn't long before she stopped wearing makeup. It didn't matter to me but it was a slight shock to see her without it the first time. Most guy it wouldn't matter but there are those few that it does matter. If you go natural, there's nothing to change. I know that most girls like to wear makeup and that's fine. I haven't seen my wife in makeup in over 24 years but she still looks good to me. She could have not had the makeup and I still would have fallen for her just by the way she looked at me the first time. I look at eyes then hair.





I hope this helps.Help: guy advice? hey guys i have a question:?
I like girls who have a nice body and not overweight. Some girls have curves and that is not overweight to me sometimes it works on them. It is good when i see them wearing tight fitting jeans that show off their curves, shows that they are confident with their hips and butt. A nice shirt is good showing off a little, I prefer no store brand names, so I hope she would also. (No hollister or A%26amp;F or any of that, makes you look like a walking billboard sign). Also make up is good, just not too much. And hair should be longer than mine, mine is short. I typically like girls with long hair that goes beyond their shoulders.





For personality, i like girls who make cute comments or jokes and are fun to tease, they take it well and tease back. They know how to flirt with you. They know how to have a conversation and take interest and not just one word answers when I'm talking to them. They also want something in life and are passionate about it. They aren't clueless women. This does not mean they will step over others to get it, because that is the dark side of ambition. They also are genuinely a caring person and emotionally stable. I think that she should be respectful of others too, not be prudent, and should have a good sense of deservedness, which means she believes she deserves a guy who treats her right.



Turn on: Nice hair. Good perfume. Silky dresses (haha, that's just me). A good smile. Someone who likes holding hands.





Turn off: Too much make-up. Unhygienic. Fake laughter.





Humor in a girl is always nice but I think most guys like to think that they're the funny ones. If you can hold an intelligent conversation, it's a real plus. A lot of girls like to be asked about themselves but so do guys. It's the easiest thing to talk about. Good luck!
Alright, I really want to help.. but I think your best bet is to just search this question instead of asking it like every other girl on this site. You'll find so many more answers and you don't have to waste your points! I promise.. there are millions of this same question because I see it every day, sweetie. Good luck!
wear makeup on face but please don't put so much on you look like you have got wall paper on your face coz there is so much also make your self look attractive but don wear something that makes your breast hang out and make you look like a tart unless u want that kinda attention also Just look natural but Beautiful and most of all be your self dint try and change coz a guy can see that and its usually for the worst
I'm no guy lol but I'm guessing that your thinking they like a pretty face and nice body - true in some cases. Not all.





Some guys like a funny chick, others like an intelligent gurl.





If you want to impress DO NOT BE FAKE, don't put so much make-up on that you look as orange as an...orange and your eyelashes don't look like a clump of feathers stuck on ones eyelid.





Good luck X
different for everyone.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well a turn off is definately a non pretty face but im a but guy and so is the girl i like is a but gir (yea shes a bi)





help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
A girl that has a good body, and face. One that has a sense of humor, can laugh at jokes and make them.
Nice eyes, hair, lips. Nice bum. Hair down, smell good.
well i look for a nice attitude and some one that i can just kick it wit but some big **** and big *** would help
i have found that, like girls, every guy is*dare i say it) DIFFERENT!! yay!
Why do you care?, if he likes you he'll look past anything that might turn him or her off.
just to be nice and not very needy and well pretty of course

No comments:

Post a Comment